One of the more common requests that online merchants have is for hide price of a product, or certain products, in Magento. You can create curiosity in the customer’s mind, if you can hide price of the product on shop page then it may help merchant in increasing their sale and the user can buy a product to check the actual price of the product.
Another reason is that hide price is a way to get customers to add products to their cart to then see the price. With the product in their cart, there might be a higher chance that they decide to checkout at your store as opposed to shopping around at several different stores.
Display Price After LogIn Magento 1 extension features are given below:
- Admin can enable or disable the extension of display price after login module.
- Admin can hide price of product and add to cart button.
- Admin can hide the price and the add to cart button to display the custom button button on specific products based on custom conditions.
- The selected customer group can see the product price, only if the customer comes in that group that has been selected by the admin.
- The customer can not see the price of the product and add to cart button if the customer does not come in the group that has been selected by the admin.
- Only selected groups of customer can get add to cart feature and can view price.
- Admin can set priority for Per Product or Configuration settings.
- Admin can choose to hide price and add to cart button for any particular product and can also add a custom button.
- Ability to hide prices for specific products or categories for not selected customer groups by admin.
- Admin can add custom button redirect URL.
- Ability to hide prices on product and category pages
- Disable Add to Cart button and redirect customer to custom URL